Whats up guys, Here we discuss about the new technologies, useful software, blogging techniques and some ways to earn money online.

20 September 2014

Windows 7 Installation Resumed at Expanding Stage, the Percentage Stay in 0% for a Long Time

In my busy time, I goanna install Windows 7 in my PC. Everything went smoothly until the expanding stage. After that, problems began. Windows 7 Installation Resumed at Expanding Stage.  Expanding percentage was not move from zero percentage for a long time.I change the disk and try again and again. Few times, it’s went 1% after 1hour. It was very difficult situation to me.


So, I installed Windows XP to my computer. I do not face any problems with XP installation. After one month, I try to install Windows 7 to my PC. What a miracle! It’s installed successfully within fifteen minutes. I don't know which factor affect in it. I did the same to my friends PCs which is in the same problem. Windows 7 installed successfully in their PCs too after the XP installation.


I guess that, it’s happened as the drivers missing. Windows XP includes most device drivers. But, Windows 7 is not including some old device drivers. In anyway, my dear friends our problem comes to an end. I don’t say to TRY this method. Just follow my path. Then your problem will be solved.

Steps and Summary of Solution

1st Step:  Install Windows XP (Any service pack or version) completely. No need to install motherboard drivers.

Tips: Choose the installation path (disk) carefully to avoid loss of your data .

2nd Step: Install Windows 7 now.

All done, stay happy and enjoy with Windows 7.

I will meet you with another problem and proper solution.
If you like our Articles Collection Please Like or Plus or Share. It will helpful to improve our site. You can also subscribe with your email to get instance updates from our site.
Thanks for visiting Come Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats up to say to me guys :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Whats up to Read<>