Whats up guys, Here we discuss about the new technologies, useful software, blogging techniques and some ways to earn money online.

04 August 2012

Why Should Blogging Continually? Find Main Reason to It

   Why do you go to own a blog? Why do you need to maintain it? Most of us will be answer it as 'Money'. Every bloggers are blogs for money only. They were not done for blog readers. But, every blog needs readers support to make money. Now, i share my experiences on my blogs with you and main reason why i blogging continually to make money regularly.
   Just think why you start a blog and maintain it. You do those only to earn money online. Why you try and try after many times failure too? If you get answers from your deep manner automatically, then surely you will be a rich pro blogger or money maker online. I get many emails everyday into my email box. I don't like to reply to these emails. There are no secrets to make money online. Self-confident is very important to earn money. That is only way to you to make money online. It is already explained in many blogs including mine.
   Our main target from blogging is making money online. Needy of money is different to everyone. My main job is blogging to earn money. I need extra money to eat and run my smoothly. You may need money to buy luxuries such as cars, motor bicycles, tablets, phones etc. There are many different between you and me. I need money to continue my life but you need money to make your life passion. So i am blogging sincerely and continually. You are trying to earn some money very easily. You should remove such feels from your mind to make some extra money. When you failure in trying, you realize that it is not work as expected and impossible to do. But, I need to try many times to make some money. I need money to eat. These are the different between money makers. Are you in truth need of make money online?
   Sadness, pains, real need of money, poor life and everything like these can give enthusiasm to make money online.

   Experiences and Main Reason   
   I tried to make some money in internet from 2006. Start some blog, add few posts to it, put some adsense ads in it and waited for money. There were no earnings to my account. Because i did not knew the main reason to blog continually. I got a job and my life becomes cool. So i left my ideas on blogging with trying harder. After one year, my business got lost. I get many problems and struggle financially. Everything i need is money at that time. I pained very much and cried many times about my family depend on me. There are no more people to barrow money to eat. These were give energetic and strong me to make money online.
   I planned blogging to make extra money as my main and full time job. I believe me and blogging very much. I cannot solve my problem overnight. I need at least a year to solve it. After one year, i solved the problems and build a house. I discuss about my truth experience here to find yours reason to make extra money online. Make money is not an easy matter, its real in online too. If you do not have real reason to make money, i don't think that you stay for long time blogging.

   Extra and Listed Reasons to Blogging Continually   
   I give some extract reasons, these are only examples.
  1. You get lost your past job in any way without any reasons. You need money to live. So you want to make some money from home as full time job more than your old.
  2. Yours lover hate you because of less earnings, this is time to make money online by blogging to show your richness.
  3. You are waiting for job after you study for long time and your parents and friends disappointed about you. So, show them yours talent within 6 months with your earning by blogging.
   There are no definite reasons to make money online. Because, blogging is not likes a swept ticket. You need to pull it with yours full energy and time to make money. I share my personal experiences to give enthusiasm to you to make money online by blogging. Find the main reason to you to make money online by blogging continually.
   
   
Friends, I like to know personal experience why you are blogging continually? Blog continually to make regular and certain money monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats up to say to me guys :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Whats up to Read<>